Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I good wholesome chowder that is tasty and filling! I like this recipe because it is tasty and easy to make and can be served several ways. I used it for a party with hot Colby ham sandwiches.
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 3⁄4 cups frozen corn
- 1 cup frozen shredded hash browns
- 1 cup cubed ham
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- salt and pepper
- In a slow cooker, combine all ingredients, cover and cook on low for 6 hours.