Slow Cooker Cinnamon-Sugar Almonds
- Spray slow cooker liberally with cooking spray.
- Combine sugar, cinnamon and salt; whisk well and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk egg white and vanilla until frothy. Add almonds and toss to coat thoroughly. Pour in sugar mixture and again toss thoroughly to coat.
- Pour coated almonds into slow cooker. Cover and cook on high 2 hours, stirring every 20 minutes to prevent burning.
- Spray a piece of aluminum foil or parchment with cooking spray. Pour almonds onto prepared surface, spread out and let cool to room temperature. Store in an airtight container.