- 2 (907.18 g) package baby carrots
- 177.44 ml packed brown sugar
- 59.14 ml honey
- 118.29 ml orange juice
- 40.22 ml melted butter
- 3.69 ml ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Put carrots in 3 to 4 quart slow cooker sprayed with vetable cooking spray.
- Ina large bowl, combine brown sugar, honey, orange juice, butter, and cinnamon, and mix well.
- Pour overcarrots and mix so that sugar-cinnamon mixture coats carrots.
- Cover and cook on low for 31/2 to 4 hours and stir throughly each hour during cooking time.
- About 15-20 minutes before serving transfer carrots with a slotted spoon to serving dish and cover to keep warm.
- Pour liquid from cooker into a saucepan, then boil for several minutes until liquid is reduced in half.
- Spoon over carrots in serving dish.