1/1 Photo of Slow Cooker Cinnamon Apples
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Tops courtesy of The Reynolds Kitchen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 large granny smith apples, peeled, cored and cut in 8 wedges
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- vanilla ice cream
- crumbled oatmeal (optional) or gingersnap cookie (optional)
- 1You will need 1 Reynolds Slow Cooker Liner.
- 2Place liner inside a 3-6 1/2 quart slow cooker. Fit liner snugly against the bottom and sides of bowl; pull top of liner over rim of slow cooker.
- 3Place apples in the lined slow cooker; drizzle with lemon juice.
- 4Mix granulated sugar, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and nutmedg in a medium bowl. Sprinkle mixture over apples; stir gently to coat apples. Drizzle with butter. Place lid on slow cooker.
- 5Cook on low for 3 hours or high for 2 hours until apples are done.
- 6Carefully remove lid to allow steam to escape. Serve warm apple topping over ice cream. Top with crumbled cookies, if desired. Do not lift or transport liner with food inside. Cool slow cooker completely; remove liner and toss.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Cinnamon Apples
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.3
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 72.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 38.4 g
- Protein 0.6 g