Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This came from High Protein Low Carb Low Calorie Slowcooker 255+ Recipes. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 16 ounces restaurant style salsa
- 1 ounce mccormick low-sodium taco seasoning (1 packet)
- 1 lime, juiced (juice from 1 lime)
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 6 fat free whole wheat tortillas
- bell pepper
- black olives
- low-fat sour cream
- taco sauce
- In a slow cooker, mix salsa, taco seasoning, lime juice and cilantro. Add chicken. Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Remove chicken and shred.
- Serve with a whole wheat tortilla and favorite toppings.
Yummy & easy!
MMMM good. I just used what salsa I had in the fridge. I made them street taco style.