Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This recipe was featured in an email from the www.kraftfoods.com website.
- 1 (15 ounce) can dark red kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can light kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 1⁄2 cups mild thick & chunky salsa
- 1 (16 ounce) can no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup kraft finely shredded four-cheese Mexican blend cheese
- COMBINE beans, salsa, tomato sauce and chili powder in slow cooker. Top with chicken, onions and corn. (Do not stir.) Cover with lid.
- COOK on LOW 6 to 8 hours (or on HIGH 4 to 5 hours).
- STIR just before serving. Serve topped with cheese.
- Serving Suggestion: For added color and flavor, top individual bowls of chili with BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream and/or coarsely crushed PREMIUM Saltine Crackers.
I tried this a few months back and loved it! I add a few extra things here and there, like red bell pepper, some other spices. It's really good, thank you for the recipe!