Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
From Kraft. Reviews suggest not trying to double it unless you have a big crock pot as it might bubble over.
- 1 (4 ounce) package JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 package chocolate-fudge cake mix (2-layer size)
- 2 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- Beat pudding mix and milk in 3-1/2- or 4-1/2-qt. slow cooker sprayed with cooking spray with whisk 2 minute.
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package; slowly pour over pudding in slow cooker. (Do not stir.) Cover.
- Cook on LOW 2-1/2 to 3 hours (or on HIGH 1-1/2 to 2 hours) or until toothpick inserted in cake comes out clean. Top with chopped chocolate. Turn off heat. Let slow cooker stand, covered, 20 to 30 minute or until pudding is thickened. Serve topped with COOL WHIP.