- 1⁄2 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 16 ounces kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small skillet, cook the beef, onion, green pepper, celery and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink and vegetables are tender.
- Drain off any juices.
- Transfer to a 1 1/2 quart slow cooker.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.