6 hrs 10 mins
This is a very easy, delicious Chili that uses lots of canned beans and a Crock Pot. Great over steamed brown rice. You can add mushrooms, zucchini, spinach…..I use a 4 ounce can of chopped green chiles instead of the bell pepper, personal choice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 19 ounces black bean soup, I use Progresso
- 15 ounces red kidney beans, drained and rinsed, I use Pinto Beans
- 15 ounces garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 16 ounces vegetarian baked beans
- 14 1/2 ounces diced tomatoes, I use Fire Roasted Hunts
- 15 ounces whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano, I don't use due to a severe allergy
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1Combine, black bean soup, kidney beans, garbanzos, baked beans, tomatoes, corn, onion, bell pepper and celery.
- 2Season with garlic, chili powder, parsley, oregano, and basil.
- 3Cook on high for at least 2 hours.
- 4I cook it on Low for about 6 hours.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Chili
Serving Size: 1 (378 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.8
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1621.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 21.6 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 21.0 g