2 hrs 30 mins
Marcy Blum who showed up on the "nateshow"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (19 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can dark red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (19 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (16 ounce) can vegetarian baked beans
- 1 (30 ounce) can chopped tomatoes and liquid
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato puree
- 1 cup beer
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 large carrots, diced
- 1 (8 ounce) can chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1 large red pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 large green pepper, seeded and chopped
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 8 leaves fresh basil, julienned
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1In a slow cooker, start by adding all chopped vegetables, then spices and stirring together, add remaining ingredients and cook for two hours or more on high.
- 2Toppings on side:.
- 3Shredded Monterey Jack or Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- 4Chopped scallions-green tops and white.
- 5Corn tortilla chips.
- 6Sour cream or yogurt.
- 7Chopped avocados.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Chili
Serving Size: 1 (337 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.6
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 815.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.6 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 17.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: