Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 hrs
An easy recipe for the slow cooker. I use ground turkey instead of ground beef. I got it from a Campbell's website. can be cooked on high for 4 to 5 hours.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground turkey
- 10 ounces condensed tomato soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 30 ounces red kidney beans, drained
- 14 1⁄2 ounces diced tomatoes
- Cook beef or turkey in a skillet until brown. Drain off fat.
- Mix meat, soup, water, chili powder, cumin, garlic, onion, beans and tomatoes in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cooker on Low 8 to 10 hours.