Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Cook this all day, and have dinner when you come home.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 lb) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can chili beans
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup onion
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Brown ground beef in skillet; drain excess fat.
- Combine remaining ingredients with ground beef in slow cooker.
- Cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours.
- Alternate method: brown ground beef in large saucepan; drain excess fat.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer 30 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
Love chili. Enjoyed by all! TY for sharing.