Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 hrs
This was a recipe for burritos that my sister got from Weight Watchers but I've changed it around to be a stew and HCG P2 friendly. This counts as your vegetable and protein serving for the meal.
- 14 ounces chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 14 ounces canned tomatoes, diced (opt. with chili peppers)
- 1 -2 cup chicken broth, fat-free, low-sodium
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 -2 garlic, cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon table salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- Place garlic, onion, tomatoes, chili powder, salt oregano and pepper in a 3-quart slow cooker; stir well. Add chicken and broth.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 5 hours.
- Serve and Eat. =).