1/4 Photos of Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Stew
6 hrs 10 mins
Easy, filling, low fat and low calorie! What more could you ask of a recipe? Adjust the spice factor according to your family's likes by omitting the chiles (in tomato mixture) or adding some chopped jalapenos.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 (16 ounce) can corn (drained)
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 -2 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1Mix everything together in a slow cooker except chicken.
- 2Lay chicken on top and cover.
- 3Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
- 430 minutes before serving, remove chicken and shred.
- 5Return chicken to slow cooker and stir together.
- 6Top with cheese, sour cream, or tortilla chips, if desired.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Stew
Serving Size: 1 (637 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.0
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 18.8 mg
- Sodium 2211.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.8 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 25.7 g