1/4 Photos of Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Stew
6 hrs 10 mins
Easy, filling, low fat and low calorie! What more could you ask of a recipe? Adjust the spice factor according to your family's likes by omitting the chiles (in tomato mixture) or adding some chopped jalapenos.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 (16 ounce) can corn (drained)
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 -2 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1Mix everything together in a slow cooker except chicken.
- 2Lay chicken on top and cover.
- 3Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
- 430 minutes before serving, remove chicken and shred.
- 5Return chicken to slow cooker and stir together.
- 6Top with cheese, sour cream, or tortilla chips, if desired.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Stew
Serving Size: 1 (637 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.0
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 18.8 mg
- Sodium 2211.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.8 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 25.7 g