Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is one of those recipes that I just threw in some ingredients and decided I liked.
- 2 (15 ounce) cansdiced tomatoes and green chilies
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 red pepper, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- 2 cups chicken, cubed
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- Put all ingredients in a 2 quart slow cooker, stirring to mix.
- Turn to LOW and enjoy in about 3-4 hours.
- Top with some low fat sour cream and shredded cheese.