Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 hrs
this is so easy...a family favorite, use your favorite style of pasta...
- 2 1⁄2 ounces chipped dried beef
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 slices bacon
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 12 ounces pasta, cooked
- arrange dried beef to cover the bottom and lower sides of a slow cooker --
- wrap each piece of chicken with a slice of bacon and arrange on top of dried beef -- some pieces of chicken may overlap --
- in a small bowl, thoroughly blend sour cream, flour and soup --
- pour mixture over chicken.
- cover and cook on low setting for 8-10 hours or on high for 5 hours --
- serve on hot buttered pasta of choice.
This was very good, I didn't change a thing and will be making again. Thank you for sharing it.