6 hrs 15 mins
An oval slow cooker works best for these. If you have a round cooker, you may only be able to fit 4 peppers. Divide extra filling among the peppers, mound slightly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine butter and 3/4 cup water in medium-size microwavable bowl.
- 2Microwave for 1 minute; add stuffing mix and cover bowl, venting one side; microwave an additional 1 1/2 minutes and stir with fork.
- 3In large bowl, combine celery, tomatoes and ground chicken; stir until blended.
- 4Add stuffing and salt; stir to combine.
- 5Divide stuffing evenly among peppers; replace pepper tops, fit into slow cooker and add 1 cup hot water.
- 6Cover and slow cook for 6 hours on low; remove with tongs and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Chicken Stuffed Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.4
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 72.7 mg
- Sodium 437.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 20.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herb stuffing mix