Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 hrs
Cubed chicken breast cooked in the slow cooker with a simple, creamy sauce mixture. Serve over hot cooked rice, if desired. I found this recipe on All Recipes. A parent had told me about this recipe and I thought it sounded so good I wanted to try it! My hubby and I loved it, while my picky 9 year old newphew didn't. When I made this recipe I didn't cubed my chicken as I used frozen. I also cooked mine for 9 hours.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cubed
- 1⁄8 cup margarine
- 7 ounces Italian salad dressing mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed cream of chicken soup
- Put chicken, margarine and dressing mix in slow cooker; mix together and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
- Add cream cheese and soup, mix together and cook on high for another 1/2 hour or until heated through and warm.