5 hrs 10 mins
This can be used on the Core plan or Flex plan of Weight Watchers. If you are following the core plan, count points for the whole wheat noodles, and the reduced fat cream of chicken soup. My crockpot is very hot, so please watch the time on this one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put chicken, soup, dressing mix in slow cooker.
- 2Cook on low 5-6 hours or until meat is soft.
- 3Prepare noodles.
- 4While noodles are boiling, stir sour cream into chicken.
- 5Stir in mushrooms.
- 6Drain noodles.
- 7Mix noodles gently in with chicken mixture.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff
Serving Size: 1 (341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 473.4
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 68.5 mg
- Sodium 106.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 43.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian salad dressing mix
reduced-fat cream of chicken soup