Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 hrs
While this recipe didn't list the chicken in the ingredients it was in the title, so I listed the amount I would guess it would be. This came from Fantastic Slow Cooker Crockpot Recipes. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 lbs Velveeta cheese
- 15 ounces chili without beans
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 -2 tablespoon jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- tortilla chips
- Mix all ingredients into your slow cooker and heat for 5-8 hours on LOW.
- Next serve with tortilla chips and salsa.