Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This sometimes ends up being more like stew if it cooks for a long time because the chicken falls apart. It's still tasty.
- 2 baking potatoes, scrubbed (and peeled, if desired)
- 8 ounces frozen corn
- 8 ounces frozen peas and carrots, combination
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 15 ounces tomato sauce (or diced tomatoes if you wish)
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (to taste)
- Layer in the slow cooker: sliced potatoes, vegetables, and chicken.
- Mix Tabasco into tomato sauce and pour over the top.
- Cook on low 8 hours.