Recipe by bmcnichol
This is a family favorite. We like to serve this over noodles but I am sure rice would be yummy too. I have also made this in the oven and with boneless chicken breasts and shrimp.
Top Review by Pinndog
Used boneless chicken breasts and turned out excellent! 1/2 pound is to much for mushrooms. Also adding the extra can of cream of mushroom soup made it super creamy!!!! Went great with spiral noodles!!!!
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 6 bone-in chicken breast halves, skin removed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first four ingredients and rub over chicken.
- Place chicken in crock pot.
- Combine the soup, sour cream, broth and mushrooms.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-8 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 170°.
- Thicken the sauce if desired.