Recipe by CountryMama
The chicken is so tender and breaks up really nicely -it reminds me of a good chicken stew. From Company's Coming Slow Cooker Recipes.
Top Review by skinny marie
Very good and perfect dish during the week. I did not add the bullion and used low sodium low fat cream of mushroom, everything came out great. The soup mix was enough salt. The chicken was tender and delicious. I added 1.5 lbs of baby potatoes cut in half and used fresh mushrooms. I cut the chicken into bite sized pieces, too. Thanks for a delicious recipe!
- 30 baby carrots
- 4 medium potatoes, cut up
- 10 ounces whole mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 10 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon powder
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1 1⁄2 ounces dry onion soup mix
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper