Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 hrs
A friend of mine gave me this recipe, and everyone in my family LOVES it!! Super easy to throw together .
- 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer, any kind is fine
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (1 ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- I put the chicken breast in crock pot in frozen. pour can of beer over and add ranch and good seasons and stick of butter. turn on low and cook for 5 to 6 hours. shred chicken and serve it on buns or over noodles or rice. So yummy!