Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This is from Gooseberry Patch. Add your favorite fillers. Very easy and tasty!
- 5 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 10 ounces green enchilada sauce
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 12 -15 flour tortillas, warmed
- sour cream
- Arrange chicken pieces in a slow cooker; set aside.
- Combine sauce and soup in a bowl; blend well and pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours.
- When chicken is tender, shred with 2 forks.
- Serve on warmed tortillas; garnish as desired.