7 hrs 50 mins
7 hrs 30 mins
From a CampbellsKitchen.com email.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 medium yukon gold potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 2 cups)
- 473.18 ml baby carrots
- 2 stalk celery, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 2 (609.51 g) can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 236.59 ml water
- 4.92 ml dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1.23 ml ground black pepper
- 473.18 ml baking mix
- 158.51 ml milk
- 1Stir the chicken, potatoes, carrots and celery in a 6-quart slow cooker.
- 2Stir the soup, water, thyme and black pepper in a medium bowl. Pour the soup mixture over the chicken and vegetables.
- 3Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours or until the chicken is cooked through.
- 4Stir the baking mix and milk in a medium bowl. Drop the batter by spoonfuls onto the chicken mixture. Increase the heat to HIGH. Tilt the lid to vent and cook for 30 minutes or until the dumplings are cooked in the center.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings
Serving Size: 1 (323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.9
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 65.4 mg
- Sodium 1072.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 24.7 g