Prep 15 mins
Cook 9 hrs
Prepared spaghetti sauce makes preparing this favorite Italian standby a breeze. Just add chicken, mushrooms, onion, and green pepper and you are on your way!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 green bell peppers, seeded and cubed
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- Put the chicken in the slow cooker.
- Top with the spaghetti sauce, green bell peppers, mushrooms, onion, and garlic.
- Cover, and cook on Low for 7 to 9 hours.