Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Precooked chicken and refrigerated biscuits make this family friendly classic a snap to prepare.
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) soup cans water
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Combine chicken, canned soups, water, bouillon and pepper in slow cooker. Cut biscuits into quarters; stir into mixture.
- Cover; cook on LOW 4 to 6 hours, stirring occasionally, or until biscuits are cooked.
This was very nice for using leftover chicken, I added a lot of crushed red pepper flakes and poultry seasoning. I also had some spaghetti noodles leftover that I threw in last minute with chives. I would make this again.
I loved the creaminess and flavor of this and I will make it again as written. I also plan to try it without the biscuits and serving over noodles or thick, toasted slabs of bread.
Was really good, i also used 2 cans of cream of chicken, and added a splash of white wine. Thanks!