Recipe by looneytunesfan
Precooked chicken and refrigerated biscuits make this family friendly classic a snap to prepare.
Top Review by ~Robyn~
This was very nice for using leftover chicken, I added a lot of crushed red pepper flakes and poultry seasoning. I also had some spaghetti noodles leftover that I threw in last minute with chives. I would make this again.
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) soup cans water
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits