Recipe by bebeboy03
This is a wonderful, quick dish for on the go people or just anyone. My whole family loves this dish!
Top Review by MUFFYW
This was the easiest, most wonderful tasting mexican chicken recipe I've made in a very long time. I didn't change anything and won't, its perfect just as it is. Thank you so much for this posting.
- 1 lb skinless chicken
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cups corn
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 8 ounces cream cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken on bottom of crockpot.
- Mix all ingredients together except the cream cheese and pour mixture over chicken.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Thirty minutes before serving add cream cheese and shred chicken.
- Serve over rice.
- *You can add any vegetables or seasonings that you like.
- We lke it a little spicier so we add some hot sauce and red pepper.
- We also add peas instead of corn if we dont have corn.
- Feel free to mix and match!
- Also, you can add more beans and omit the chicken for a veggie dish*.