Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I usually start with frozen chicken breasts so it doesn't fall apart -- though if it does, it kind of turns into stew. My family likes this over rice. Ro-tel works instead of diced tomatoes if you like a "kick".
- 2 medium potatoes, sliced
- 16 ounces frozen mixed vegetables
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 15 ounces diced tomatoes
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce
- Layer the potatoes, veggies, and chicken in the slow cooker.
- Mix the Tabasco into the tomatoes and pour over the top.
- Cook on low 8-9 hours.