Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
"This is an easy slow cooker recipe that cooks while you are at work! It is wonderful. Enjoy!"
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 (10 ounce) packagesrefrigerated biscuit dough
- Place the chicken at the bottom of the slow cooker pot, Then add butter, soup, and onion in a slow cooker, and fill with enough water to cover.
- Cover, and cook for 5 to 6 hours on High. About 30 minutes before serving, place the biscuit dough on top in the slow cooker. Cook until the dough is no longer raw in the center.