1/1 Photo of Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings
8 hrs 20 mins
From cambells :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/2 pounds, cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 2 medium yukon gold potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 2 cups)
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 2 stalks celery, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups baking mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 11.Place the chicken, potatoes, carrots and celery into a 6-quart slow cooker.
- 22.Stir the soup, water, thyme and black pepper in a small bowl. Pour the soup mixture over the chicken and vegetables.
- 33.Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours* or until the chicken is cooked through.
- 44.Stir the baking mix and milk in a medium bowl. Drop the batter by spoonfuls onto the chicken mixture. Increase the heat to HIGH. Tilt the lid to vent and cook for 30 minutes or until the dumplings are cooked in the center.
- 55.*Or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
- 66.Serving Suggestion: Serve with spinach salad; baby spinach leaves topped with orange sections, dried cranberries and raspberry-pecan vinaigrette. For dessert serve wedges of mixed berry pie with whipped topping.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings
Serving Size: 1 (323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.9
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 65.4 mg
- Sodium 1072.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 24.7 g