Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 hrs
From cambells :)
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/2 pounds, cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 2 medium yukon gold potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 2 cups)
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 2 stalks celery, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups baking mix
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1.Place the chicken, potatoes, carrots and celery into a 6-quart slow cooker.
- 2.Stir the soup, water, thyme and black pepper in a small bowl. Pour the soup mixture over the chicken and vegetables.
- 3.Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours* or until the chicken is cooked through.
- 4.Stir the baking mix and milk in a medium bowl. Drop the batter by spoonfuls onto the chicken mixture. Increase the heat to HIGH. Tilt the lid to vent and cook for 30 minutes or until the dumplings are cooked in the center.
- 5.*Or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
- 6.Serving Suggestion: Serve with spinach salad; baby spinach leaves topped with orange sections, dried cranberries and raspberry-pecan vinaigrette. For dessert serve wedges of mixed berry pie with whipped topping.