Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a super easy way to enjoy an old time favorite.
Make and share this Slow Cooker Chicken and Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1 whole chicken, cooked, deboned & chopped (or 1 use 2 cans chicken)
- 1 (6 ounce) cornbread stuffing mix
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- salt & pepper (I didn't use any salt)
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut in small pieces
- 1. Grease a 3.5 - 4 quart slow cooker.
- 2. Combine all ingredients except butter.
- 3. Transfer to slow cooker.
- 4. Top with butter.
- 5. Cook, covered on high 3 hours. DO NOT REMOVE LID during cooking time.