- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 2 cups sweet corn
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 3 cups hot chicken stock
- hot water (enough to make soup as thick or as thin as you like it)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all the ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Switch on the slow cooker and cook for 4 hours on high.
- Add more water if you find it too thick for your taste.
- I didn't add salt because I used stock cubes for the stock and don't think you need to add more salt.