Recipe by senseicheryl
This recipe is from the www.mccormick.com website. "With just 10 minutes of preparation before you dash out, you will have a pot of hearty chicken and bean chili to come home to."
Top Review by 906760
I used 1-can of Black Beans and 1- can of Butter Beans(what I had on hand), and I put 4 frozen chicken breasts in the bottom of the slow cooker and put all the ingredients on top. I just broke appart the chicken with a fork before serving. I will be making this again! Mine turned out great!
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans white beans, drained
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes, cut up
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package chili seasoning mix, Original
- 1 cup chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken, beans, tomatoes, corn and chilies in slow cooker.
- Mix Seasoning and broth until blended. Pour over chicken mixture; mix well. Cover.
- Cook 6 hours on LOW or 3 hours on HIGH.
- IMPORTANT: For best results, do not remove cover during cooking.