Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I found this one on Betty Crocker. The notes say "Keep dinner prep to 10 minutes with store-bought pasta sauce, refrigerated cooked diced potatoes, and frozen mixed vegetables."
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups refrigerated diced potatoes with onions (cooked, from 20-oz bag)
- 1 1⁄4 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch-wide strips
- 1 (1 lb) bag frozen mixed vegetables (Green Giant)
- In small bowl, mix pasta sauce, water, basil, and salt.
- Spray 3- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In cooker, layer half each of the potatoes, chicken strips, frozen vegetables, and pasta sauce.
- Repeat layers, ending with pasta sauce.
- Cover, and cook on Low heat setting 6 to 8 hours.