Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 hrs
An easy to put together recipe from Kraft that I tweaked.
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 lb potato, sliced thin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 lb Velveeta cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Spray cooker with Pam.
- Place peppers in bootom, then potatoes. Sprinkle chicken with paprika, place on top of potatoes.
- Cover with soup, then place lid.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Remove chicken & veggies to warmed platter.
- Set cooker to High, add Velveeta & Worcestershire to remaining liquid.
- Cover with lid & cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir until cheese is melted & well blended.
- Spoon over chicken & veggies.
- Top with parsley.