Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Almost too easy, the chicken cooks in a creamy, cheesy sauce that is delicious over noodles. This freezes well, too
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper (optional)
- Place chicken breasts in the crock pot.
- Mix the undiluted soups together with the garlic powder and pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours , until chicken is tender.
- Serve with the delicious sauce over rice or noodles.
Very easy to make, taste wonderful, I cut the boneless chicken into cubes before placing in crockpot. Served over egg noodles. My husband loved it and that means it has to be good!
I use broccoli cheese soup. I cook extra broccoli and the sauce is very good over it too. I serve my chicken and sauce with rice.
I made this for my husband's grandmother and she said it was good. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT A COMPLEMENT THAT REALLY IS. She never likes anything I cook! It was very tender and a great way to serve chicken. I think you could use many other sauces and soups and make lots of variations on this dish.