Recipe by *Parsley*
An easy, "comfort-food" all-in-one meal recipe for the slow cooker. Works well with cubed ham, too!
Top Review by Noni Suzanne
For being so easy to make, this was really good. I'm thinking next time of adding uncooked rice rather than potatoes...I think there is enough juice during cooking time for the rice to absorb. Also, I used cream of chicken soup because I didn't have cream of broccoli on hand...worked just fine. Thanks for any easy but good meal:)
- 680.38 g boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into pieces
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 5 medium white potatoes, peeled and sliced, cut up
- 453.59 g frozen broccoli florets, can use fresh
- 2 (609.51 g) can 98% fat free broccoli cheese soup, undiluted
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 236.59 ml low-fat milk
- 354.88 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 1.23 ml red pepper flakes, use more to taste
- 2.46 ml paprika
- 9.85 ml parsley
- pepper, to taste
- salt, if needed, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken into about 2-inch pieces. Place in a large slow cooker.
- Add all remaining ingredients. Cover and cook on high for about 7 hours, or until chicken is done and potatoes are tender.
- You can par-boil your potatoes, if desired to speed cooking time.
- Gently stir well before serving.