1/1 Photo of Slow Cooker Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Casserole
8 hrs 10 mins
An easy, "comfort-food" all-in-one meal recipe for the slow cooker. Works well with cubed ham, too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 680.38 g boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into pieces
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 5 medium white potatoes, peeled and sliced, cut up
- 453.59 g frozen broccoli florets, can use fresh
- 2 (609.51 g) can 98% fat free broccoli cheese soup, undiluted
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 236.59 ml low-fat milk
- 354.88 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 1.23 ml red pepper flakes, use more to taste
- 2.46 ml paprika
- 9.85 ml parsley
- pepper, to taste
- salt, if needed, to taste
- 1Cut chicken into about 2-inch pieces. Place in a large slow cooker.
- 2Add all remaining ingredients. Cover and cook on high for about 7 hours, or until chicken is done and potatoes are tender.
- 3You can par-boil your potatoes, if desired to speed cooking time.
- 4Gently stir well before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (387 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.7
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 97.5 mg
- Sodium 558.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 39.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
98% fat free broccoli cheese soup