Recipe by mailbelle
I love my slow cooker in the summer---don't have to heat up the whole kitchen by using the oven! This recipe uses hash browns, potato soup, mushroom soup, sour cream, and two kinds of cheese. It's from the "Slow-Cooker Fix It and Forget It Cookbook," and is credited to Bernice M. Wagner of Dodge City, KS and Marilyn Yoder of Archbold, OH.
- 1 (2 lb) package frozen hash browns
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of potato soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 pint sour cream