Recipe by happynana
Nice and easy side dish from an old cookbook of mine. No fuss and no mess.
Top Review by Bubblette
yum! took it for a pot luck at work and everyone loved it! My husbad gobbled it up. He suggested adding chopped up ham, mushrooms, or red peppers, which I think would be amazing. Great recipe, thanks for sharing!
- 907.18 g frozen hash browns
- 304.75 g can cream of potato soup
- 304.75 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 473.18 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 236.59 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 473.19 ml sour cream
- 1 small onion, chopped (optional)
- fresh ground pepper