Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 hrs
Nice and easy side dish from an old cookbook of mine. No fuss and no mess.
- 907.18 g frozen hash browns
- 304.75 g can cream of potato soup
- 304.75 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 473.18 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 236.59 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 473.19 ml sour cream
- 1 small onion, chopped (optional)
- fresh ground pepper
- Spray slow cooker container with cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 7 hours.
yum! took it for a pot luck at work and everyone loved it! My husbad gobbled it up. He suggested adding chopped up ham, mushrooms, or red peppers, which I think would be amazing. Great recipe, thanks for sharing!
Awesome side dish! I used a low oven (250) to bake this covered casserole for 5 hours. In my family this would feed 8 easily. Next time I'll opt for half the recipe and use leftover 1/2 soup cans elsewhere. Made for RS#41.