Recipe by happynana
Nice and easy side dish from an old cookbook of mine. No fuss and no mess.
Top Review by Bubblette
yum! took it for a pot luck at work and everyone loved it! My husbad gobbled it up. He suggested adding chopped up ham, mushrooms, or red peppers, which I think would be amazing. Great recipe, thanks for sharing!
- 2 lbs frozen hash browns
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of potato soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 small onion, chopped (optional)
- fresh ground pepper