Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This casserole is super easy and tastes great. A no-brainer!
Make and share this Slow cooker casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef (lean)
- 3 medium potatoes, sliced thinly
- 1⁄2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup sliced celery
- 1 large onion, sliced thinly
- 3 carrots, sliced thinly
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen vegetables (can used mixed or whatever you have on hand)
- 1 (10 ml) can tomato soup
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon powder
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- salt and pepper
- Scramble fry ground beef until browned.
- Put into slow cooker.
- Add next 6 ingredients.
- Mix soup, ketchup, boullion, salt, pepper and water together in a bowl.
- Add to slow cooker.
- Stir well.
- Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or on high for 4 hours.
I gave this recipe 2 stars. I'm sorry no one in my house liked this recipe. I really had high hopes for this recipe. The flavors were not what I hoped for or thought there would be. It was rather bland. I loved the idea of a all in one meal. The directions don't say rather to peel the potatoes or cut them witrh the peel on so I just cut them with the peel. I'm sorry but I won't make this again. Thanks christine (internetnut)
I was a bit skepitcal that this might be bland but we loved it!! As with many tomato based recipes I think it was even better the next day. This recipe will become a wintertime staple in my home.I found it to be quick,easy,economical and tasty! Yum!
This was a good easy casserole and tasted pretty good. Next time I'm going to put it in the over afterward with some filo pastry over it and make it into a bit of a pie.