Recipe by Shalini
This is a delicious fall treat...even for the veggie averse! It's got a nice sweet and spicy flavor that's hearty and healthy all in one! It goes great with warm crusty bread!
- 2 lbs baby carrots (pre-peeled)
- 1 sweet potatoes or 1 yam
- 1 onion
- 2 teaspoons ginger paste
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 4 cups unsalted vegetable stock
- 14 ounces light coconut milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop sweet potato and onions to small pieces.
- Put carrots, sweet potato, onions, ginger paste, and curry powder into slow-cooker.
- Pour vegetable stock into slow-cooker.
- Cook in slow-cooker on high for 8 hours (until veggies are soft).
- Add salt to taste.
- Blend with immersion blender.
- Pour in coconut milk while blending.