Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 hrs
I recently ran across the idea of freezing slow cooker meals in a bag. Such a time-saver! I'm collecting and posting a few recipes.
- 3 lbs pork roast
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce or 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Combine all ingredients in ziploc freezer bag and freeze.
- To serve, transfer contents of bag to slow cooker. Cook 6-7 hours on low; 8-9 on high.
- Remove pork; shred; return to sauce.
- Serve pork on hamburger buns. Coleslaw may go in the sandwich or on the side.