Recipe by alligirl
So yummy and easy! Use a small crock pot (crock-ette); that is the one called for in the recipe. Wonderful recipe for the summer - a great dessert without heating up your kitchen. This came from a recipe book included with my crock-pot (many years ago) ; Enjoy!
Top Review by ElaineAnn
This was easy to make and I used baking toffee chips sprinkled on top. Very sweet, so I tried to limit my portion, but there was plenty for others. Thanks for sharing Alligirl. Made for yuor win in Football Pool Week 14.
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inch)
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) english toffee-flavored candy bars, coarsely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour condensed milk in a 1 quart electric slow cooker.
- Cover and cook 6 to 7 hours or until mixture is the color of peanut butter, stirring mixture with a wire whisk every 30 minutes.
- Pour into graham cracker crust; cool.
- Spread whipped topping over top, and sprinkle with chopped candy bar.
- Cover and chill.