Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This was a desperation dinner, but it turned out great! It filled our slow-cooker to the brim, so watch for leaks.
- 4 lbs lean pork
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen corn kernels
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen peppers and onions
- 1 potato, diced
- 3 yellow onions, diced
- 1 (16 ounce) bottlebuttery cajun marinade (I bought mine at Aldi)
- 32 ounces water
- Place the pork in the bottom of the slow-cooker, cutting as needed to make it fit.
- Add all the vegetables.
- Top with the entire bottle of marinade, followed by the water.
- You should be able to see the liquid at the top of the pot.
- Put the lid on.
- Cook on HIGH for 6-8 hours, or until potato is done.
My family and I loved this recipe. I was a little watery but delicious. May add a little thickening next time.