Recipe by AZPARZYCH
From Betty Crocker...sounds like a perfect meal to eat while watching football!
Top Review by rpgaymer
This a was a nice change of pace from the usual chili I make. I used ground chicken breast that I browned before putting in the slow cooker, and it worked well for me. Served alongside tortilla chips and topped with blue cheese. I just wish this was spicier and had more of that buffalo sauce flavor.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 medium stalk celery, sliced
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- crumbled blue cheese, if desired