From Betty Crocker...sounds like a perfect meal to eat while watching football!
Make and share this Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Chili recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 medium stalk celery, sliced
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- crumbled blue cheese, if desired
- Spray 5- to 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- In cooker, mix all ingredients except buffalo wing sauce and cheese
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 8 to 10 hours.
- Stir in buffalo wing sauce. Serve sprinkled with blue cheese.